Here it is.
The long awaited answer.
We were doing wood.
Jason, Matt, Danny and I had a day where
"we" (I just stacked lol)
stacked wood,
split wood,
chainsawed (not a word- it is now!) wood,
loaded wood,
split some more wood
and then-
got stuck in the mud with the fourwheeler
and trailer
coming back with the load.
So.
We get back to the house.
And I was sitting on the back of the fourwheeler still.
And I look down and I see mud.
Alot of mud.
On the four wheeler.
And you know those times when you are thinking:
I should,
no I shouldn't,
I should (as you are making a mud ball)
no I shouldn't,
whoops how did that mud ball fly out of my hand,
yipes it just hit Jasons face,
his eyes are bulging and he is giving me the look of death
as he grabs a handful of mud,
wow he is adorable,
Danny and Matt are laughing in disbelief,
oh boy I am going to die.
And the mud war ensues.
We had so much fun and we were covered!
It is the simple pleasures in life for sure :)
I am so blessed!












6 comments:
I agree. The simple pleasures are the best. (Mud washes off, anyway.)
FUN! I like mud fights.
Oh man O man, I wish I was brave enough (well, maybe I am) to throw mud at someone. I think I'll do that next time. But I bet it was a blast!
ah...the joys of young love. :)
not that I have ever thrown mud at justin... but he has put icecream all over my face. lol
HAHAHA I know exactly what you describe! It sounds so funny and DELIGHTFUL! :D
Haha! Too funny!
Post a Comment