Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

115 Days!

(Photo Credit)
 So 115 days till I become
Katy Hollands!
I am so excited!
 I have been thinking about
what it means to be a wife.
Ever read Proverbs 31?
I have been reading it in a new light
and would have to say that it 
is a little bit scary
in all honesty!
So here is my question for you all:
I am studying through Proverbs 31
and the first word that caught my eye was 
virtuous.
A virtuous woman.
What do you think of when you think of a virtuous woman?

3 comments:

Sara Fleming said...

how wonderful!!! :) i am SO excited for you, i knew God would bring the perfect mate for you! you are going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride and a precious, godly wife! it is a bit scary in the beginning, but don't worry...just seek God, and He will fill you with such a love for your husband that you won't even believe how amazing it is! i can't promise there won't be hard times, but i can promise that if you allow the Lord to work through you both and minister to one another, you will be beyond blessed!!!

btw, 2 amazing books to read to prepare for marriage, which have solidified my and my husband's marriage are: (1) "Just How Married Do You Want to Be: Practicing Oneness in Marriage" by Jim and Sarah Sumner, and (2) "Families Where Grace Is In Place" by Jeffrey VanVonderen...along with the Bible, these books have given us the tools and guidance to have the kind of marriage that represents Christ no matter what life brings!!

~Rebecca~ said...

197 to go for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

virtuous to me means alot of things. Being godly.

I guess that could include loving my man,supporting him, encouraging him, praying for him, being the godly sort of wife he needs.

:) I'll learn more and more!

You and I are brides and are getting MARRIED to our wonderful Fiances!!!!!!!!!! (FINALLY!)

Your sis,
~Rebecca

C said...

Come join the Free giveaway to win the *New* Freedom CD. Take a stand against Slavery around the world!
http://footprintsinthesand23.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-endingsgiveaway.html