I had all these things to post
but then time just got away from me!
So I am off BUT I am leaving you with
some pictures from my 19th Birthday party!
Please pray for me this week...for strength
spiritually, physically, mentally and
emotionally.
PLEASE PRAY THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
GOD WILL BE HONORED AND GLORIFIED IN
EVERYTHING THAT IS SAID AND DONE!











5 comments:
Nice cake! Heather is off to camp so maybe you'll run into her.
That cake is neat :) I hope you have fun at camp. I'll be praying for you!
LocaGJ
Enjoy your time at camp, I'll keep you in my prayers.
Hello my darling,
I hated missing your bd. Sigh. But God is good. I have never seen you look prettier than these pics!
All my love,
Mom
Happy belated 19th birthday!
I enjoyed looking at the pictures =)
How sweet of your little brother to get you a bunch of roses... that's my kind of gift!!!
(I loooove roses!)
I hope you have a great week!
~Alexandra
Post a Comment