Congratulations, dear! I only know you through your blog, but I am as excited for you as I would be for one of my dear friends. Blessings! Through Christ, LH
woooohooo! Praise God. . . I pray that your engagement ad marriage would further testify how great our God truly is! Congratulations to both you and Jason. Lots of love!
Congratulations! Feel even better than you did by the time you finished your post two days before? ;-)
I've been reading your blog for some time, though I've never commented, and I just wanted to say: I hope this "Prince" realizes what a wonderful girl the Lord has blessed him with. God bless both of you. :-)
This is the first time I've ever come by your blog, but I wanted to say congratulations! May the Lord bless you both with a joyful, abounding, glorious, Spirit-filled marriage!
In Christ, Vicki http://butgivemejesus.blogspot.com/
Hi there! I'm new to your blog, but have become very intrigued by everything you've written about. CONGRATS on getting married! Your story is so amazing! I am probably your age... maybe a little older. Still single. Still waiting. Thanks for being an inspiration to all of us who are still waiting... I too love the Lord Jesus with all my heart! I just love the way you talk about him.
Oh yeah, and if you want to check out my blog, feel free! :)
I am a Wife to my prince, a Mama to my son and a daughter of God. I love my Jesus and as a result of that I want to leave a completely surrendered life to Him. This is hard but...God is merciful and teaching me so many things about what He has for me in my role as a young wife and Mama!
24 comments:
Congrats Katy! I saw the anouncement on the American Gospel Tour's page on Facebook :) Happy for you girl <3
CONGRATULATIONS!! God's blessings to you both :) how neat on Christmas day!
Blessings,
Rachel
CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm sooo very happy for you! You deserve the best Katy! :) Yes...God IS good :)
May God bless you two richly!!!
~Amy
Congratulations! That's so exciting - I can't wait to hear all about it!
Congratulations, dear! I only know you through your blog, but I am as excited for you as I would be for one of my dear friends. Blessings!
Through Christ,
LH
woooohooo! Praise God. . . I pray that your engagement ad marriage would further testify how great our God truly is! Congratulations to both you and Jason. Lots of love!
Shani
Congratulations! :)
Congratulations Katy!!!!!!! May God bless you both as you start this new chapter of life :)
Congratulations, Katy!! I am so excited for you!!!!! :)
That's wonderful! Congratulations!!! May God bless you both!
In His light and love,
Jessie
P.S. I'm following your blog :)
How exciting! That's so sweet on Christmas day... (glad you said yes ;-) God bless you both. Thanks for your consistent blogging testimony!
-Janell
Wow, congratulations my dear :)
I'm very excited and happy for you :)
God is SOOOOOOOO awesome
Congratulations!
Congratulations! Feel even better than you did by the time you finished your post two days before? ;-)
I've been reading your blog for some time, though I've never commented, and I just wanted to say: I hope this "Prince" realizes what a wonderful girl the Lord has blessed him with. God bless both of you. :-)
Yay Yay Yay!!!! :)
Glad we are both engaged to our princes!!! :)
Happy New Year! CONGRATS SIS!!
~Rebecca
AWWWWW
Ooh...congratulations, Katy! What a blessed, precious moment! A belated merry Christmas and happy New Year with your prince! God bless!
In Christ,
Annie
Hey, I just came across your blog a few seconds ago by doing a little blog surfing. I hope you'll check out my Christian devotional site as well.
www.nocondemnation81.blogspot.com/
In Christ,
Dakota
Congrats! So happy for you! :D
This is the first time I've ever come by your blog, but I wanted to say congratulations! May the Lord bless you both with a joyful, abounding, glorious, Spirit-filled marriage!
In Christ,
Vicki
http://butgivemejesus.blogspot.com/
Congratulations <3
*SQUEAL*!!!!!! aHH!!! Katy you're engaged! What a glorious thing God is doing ;)
Congratulations, girl!! That's SUCH exciting news!! I'm so happy for you!!! =)
ps I know I haven't commented in a while, but I'm so glad I'm back on your blog!!
Hi there! I'm new to your blog, but have become very intrigued by everything you've written about. CONGRATS on getting married! Your story is so amazing! I am probably your age... maybe a little older. Still single. Still waiting. Thanks for being an inspiration to all of us who are still waiting... I too love the Lord Jesus with all my heart! I just love the way you talk about him.
Oh yeah, and if you want to check out my blog, feel free! :)
Be blessed, dear one!
Post a Comment