Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PLEASE PRAY-It would be a matter of life or death.

Thursday, November 18, 2010.
9am.
That is tomorrow. 
Less than 24 hours away.
Please pray.
It is a matter of life or death.
For not one.
Not two.
But three lives.
See, there is a girl
who is young,
who is scared,
who is alone,
who is pregnant with twins.
Who is scheduled to have
an abortion.
Tomorrow.
At 9am.
Life.
Death.
She feels that she has no choice.
She has been given no other alternatives.
She has no hope.
Abortion.
Death.
Please pray harder 
than you ever have in your life!
She does not want to have the abortion.
She wants her babies.
But she is afraid.
And has no were else to go.
So tomorrow.
We will be heading to the clinic.
To try to find her.
And offer her hope.
Offer her a choice.
Share with her about Jesus.
Show her an alternative.
Life.
Please pray.
There are three lives at stake.
A young girls.
And two precious little 11 week old babies.
  
Source       
Please pray.
There are so many lost people in this world.
They have no hope.
We have that hope.
Hope that is found in Jesus Christ.
What are we doing about it?
I am learning that it is not enough 
to just talk about it.
We need to start doing.
We need to start living.
We need to stop judging and 
start reaching out to others with 
the love of Jesus Christ.
I was thinking about this the other day.
There are things like picketing that we can do.
But how often does that involve judging the girls?
How often does it involve labeling
these girls as murderesses?
Instead of looking though eyes of judgment
what if we took the time to maybe look at them as a person?
A lost person?
A lost soul who without Jesus Christ is destined for an eternity in hell?
Judgement.
So often we pass it.
When instead we should start looking with eyes 
of love, care and compassion.
You know-
like Jesus loves you
and like Jesus loves me.
Instead of passing judgment
what do you think would happen 
if we offered that hope that can only
be found in Jesus Christ alone!
What a difference that would make.
It could save lives.
Please pray for these three
lives that are at stake.
Tomorrow.
9am.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the excuse she is using to take her children's lives? because she has no money? because it might kill her to have them and she is afraid to leave them in this world without her or not willing to give up her life for them to live? i am not askingthese things to condemn her...i just want to know. if she "wants" to havethem than what is keeping her from having them?

HIS daughter said...

I am not really able to answer that because I do not know her personally. But I would say fear. Gut wrenching fear. And when medical professionals are pushing for it and you are given any other options...I would say that that is a huge part of it. Plus she doesn't have Christ in her life. She has no hope for a future because she does not have Him.

Julia said...

I will be praying! I agree with you...we are so quick to judge instead of reaching out to people and showing true Christ-like love. We forget how Christ dealt with the adulterous women and the women at the well. He responded in love instead of judging them as we are so quick to do.

Anonymous said...

thanks.

HIS daughter said...

My pleasure :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'll be praying.
"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, AS I HAVE LOVED YOU." ~Jesus

Callie said...

Wow, I'll be praying for her. THis makes me want to cry.

Free Indeed said...

This is coming from someone who has really been faced with this decision...and it is the hardest decision she'll ever make. Either way it will be a rough road, I knew it, and my excuse for even thinking of getting rid of my little Noah(that is his name)was that I didn't want him to be raised with a mom like me-irresponsible enough to get pregnant, not to mention I knew I was living a terrible life that I would never want a child to be raised in. It was because of the prayers of people like my mom and family that I did keep him. Thank God, He let me return to Him this last August. And Noah was born on November 3 of this year-a little miracle. The fact that I thought of killing my precious little boy is not so surprising...I was simply a sinner and about to sin in the form of murder. This girl needs Jesus; without Him she is just doing exactly what it was that got her in this place-sin! Pray that she will see it and come to love and serve Jesus! What a testimony it would be! If she commits this sin, she will just be following the never ending cycle that the prince of this world who has her in bondage, has set out for her- a cycle of sinning. God is mighty to save! He is able to free her! I will be praying!

Unknown said...

I'll be praying. Any idea how long you expect to be there with her until her choice is made?

Unknown said...

I am praying, Katy...God works miracles. ♥
*hugs*

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Just saw this. I. AM. PRAYING. Where are you from? Where is she from? Is this close to MN...?? God knows, God has a plan for these lives. JESUS WE CRY OUT TO YOU! HAVE MERCY. Show her the truth. Show her LIFE! Show her SHE CAN DO THIS WITH YOUR STRENGTH!

C said...

Praying!

Andrea said...

what ended up happening?