Hey all you fellow bloggers out there,
This is not a guest post (I have decided to post one every other day so that they will get read) as you probably can tell.
I actually just wanted to write quickly and ask you to pray for my Mom. She is in CO with her mother who is very near deaths door with terminal cancer. I just called and I guess that the time for her to go is very soon and my Mom is just not doing very well. She has not gotten any rest in the past week and is starting to get sick from the stress. So if you think of it, please pray for her.
Blessings to you all.
14 years ago











5 comments:
Of course we'll pray for your Mom, Katy!! :)
Thank you for telling us, Katy! I am praying for her and will continue to throughout the day.
Stay strong!
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel
I'll be praying for you Mom!
--Marissa
Storming the gates of heaven. Praying and praying for comfort and peace etc..
Yes Ma'am, absolutely!
Post a Comment