Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today I am 8 weeks!

So I have not updated in awhile!
Honestly things have just been crazy
in our lives!
Our computor died.
We ended up going home
to NY early for
a surprise visit.
We bought another computor.
I am officially today
eight weeks pregnant.
Pregnancy.
Something I longed for my entire life!

This picture was taken this past week.
Since I am eight weeks
my lil peanut is
now the size of a
kidney bean.



According to Babycenter
my baby is the size of a kidney bean
and is already constantly
moving and shifting
even though I can't feel it yet!
How awesome is that!
To think I have a lil human being
in my belly is just amazing!
And yes, the belly is growing!
So other things of pregnancy?
I have to use the bathroom all the time!
Nausea has come unless I am eating pretty
much all the time.
My hair is growing like crazy!
My belly is round
and feels like a rubber ball.
I am super hormanal and emotional
(working on that one though)
and am exhausted!!!
But so thankful!
That God has given my both
desires of my heart!
An amazing husband
and a lil one of our own :)

6 comments:

Marli said...

how exciting!!

Brooke O'Shea said...

Oh, I am so very happy for you guys!
Through Christ
LB

Callie said...

So happy you and the baby are doing so well!

~Amy Thomson~ said...

So happy for you!!!

In Christ,
Amy

Linzie said...

Yay! I excited for you! =)

-Linzie-

Abigail Kraft said...

Hello! I just completely randomly came across your blog, and reading through this post brought a huge smile to my face. Your perspective is absolutely beautiful. I'm 18 years old, and very much desire to someday be married and have a family--it's been my lifelong dream, yet it's become so much deeper as I've grown older. Posts like this just feed that deep desire for me. Thank you for inspiring me today. :)

I hope you'll stop by my blog, if you get a chance! I'd love to get to know you better.
Have a beautiful day!
--Abigail @ Rear Window