Followers

Monday, February 16, 2009

My mind is blank so...no cool title tonight!

Hey all you out there :)
So 1st of all I wanted to say that one of my best friends Andrew has started a blog!!! So if you want to go over and check it out: www.fullygods.blogpost.com.

SO, today not much went on. Actually I was looking in the mirror today and just happened to look down at my feet and DEAD SERIOUS my right ankle is so much smaller than my left one. It is so WEIRD! I asked the physical therapist today and she said it was because it has been immobilized for so long. The thing is that I am hopefully getting my walking cast off tomorrow and I am not sure what I am going to do. When I walk without my cast I have some pain just because...well I do not know why so I am really not looking forward to it. If ya'll could pray I have the doctors appointment at 10am tomorrow and then I am working at 3pm. I am so excited! I missed people at work...

Hmm...I cleaned my room today. And I am tired! And...I need to go to bed! :-p But I did want to leave this with ya'll:

"God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way He will make a way"

Have you ever really taken time to ponder that song? The fact that the God that we serve (if we are indeed in Christ) a God that is there for us guiding us every single step of the way. It just blows my mind! God is so good and He loves US!

So yeah, I am brain dead and off to bed :)
Night all!

Ps: Just thought I would share this picture with you :) When we were at Word of Life this past Friday Andrew took this pic of my in the bookstore. I think it pretty much says it all and I knew you girls would get a kick out of it :-p Blessings!

3 comments:

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

Yo, I'm in Texas! It's like 75 degrees here, which is awesome! I sat in on like 3 classes today, and now I'm just chillin in the apartment. Well, actually I'm studying and talking to people at the same time. Keep on keeping on!

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

Oh hey, btw, just think of the MRI as a McDonalds Playplace crawl tube. Sometimes that helps...sometimes!

HIS daughter said...

Texas! That is awesome :) I am glad you like it! After the billions if tests i had yesterday in the ER the MRI will be fine I think! But thanks for the advice :)