Well, through a series of events that were all God orchestrated, it was brought to my attention that probably 99% of my health issues (besides my foot) was because of my diet. So for the past 3 days I have been on basically a gluten free diet-fruits, veggies, meat and no preservatives. I have been wrecking my body and am starting to think that the reason my foot did not heal was because I had NO and let me stress NO protein in my body. So we shall see what the Lord will do :)
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!
I was washing the dishes while listening to Selah today and realized I haven't been that at peace/content/not stressed in a long time. God is so good! I feel so much better and while
3rd day and we shall see what happens :)
So last night some wonderful friends of mine came to the door at 11pm and gave me flowers and a card. It was an encouragement straight from the Lord! I had had a difficult evening and WOW it was so neat to see them. I love how the Lord sends people along at just the right time :)Yes, I was that pale (It was like almost 12am give me a break!) and yes I am wearing blinding orange with blue, white, and red...anywho I was very happy :) Anywho, that is what the pictures are about.
I am off to bed. Good night all :)











2 comments:
HisDaughter thank you so much for your sweet comment on my page..You don't know how much your page taught me yesturday about God's timing and about being patient..i struggle with that too :))
I am also sooo glad you found out the reason behind the health scare..the gluten-free diet sounds really hard..really hard..BUT yes your health is worth every bit of food without sugar, without perservatives..etc!
if God gave me that test i really think i'd not be able to handle any strict diet, I LOVE chocolate, and pizza too much!! LOL
but i do try to eat wisely most of the time :)
and YES i'm so excited about running, this week i only worked out twice..that's very low for training, but life got in the way, & I think God knew i needed that rest so it's ok :)
thanks again sooo much for your comment!
And good luck with your diet :)
p.s. I think i heard somewhere that you can get gluten-free cereals, foods, pancake mixes and stuff..i might be confusing it with some other diet foods..but i think i am 90% sure that you can find those..just look around! you may be surprised by the great foods you can find that will fit into your new plan :))
Also look up recipes online..just google gluten-free food recipes!! =))
you may find so many gems online!
I hope this helps sweetie!
BUT remember any diet can be done with God's help and provision, HE will carry you through just lean on HIM for everything :)
i need to listen to my own advice LOL
well good night i need to get to bed soon too!
p.s. i hope your foot heals soon too!
Blessings & lots of hugs!
To God be all glory!
In Him, Jane.
Wow, sounds like you've been through quite the ordeal! (All while I've been having the time of my life in perfect health dowh here in Texas) Anyway, I'm praying for you! Btw, what year and what trip (place) did your dad go to mexico?
Post a Comment