Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What an interesting last few days :)

Hey all you guys out there :)
1st of all I wanted to thank you all so very much for your prayers for me this past week well almost two.
2nd of all I have so much to catch you all up on!
Ok, so I don't know if you knew this BUT my Uncle Donny has been visiting from CO for the past week and a half. SO, he has been sleeping in Jen's room and she has been sleeping on the couch. I have a double bed but she absolutely refused to sleep with me in it. Now, I suppose she did have valid excuses...Like that fact that the morning of the last time she slept in my room I woke up in that state of just perfect peacefulness/warmth/contentment. THe problem was that Jen did not fare so well. In fact, I looked around and she was not in bed but she was curled up in a fetal position beside the bed
covered with her robe. I guess I had kicked her out of the bed during the night...needless to say she hasn't wanted to sleep in my room since. UNTIL LAST NIGHT!!!! I was so happy for a chance to prove myself to her. Course when she came barreling in with a list of rules and regulations longer then my arm. THey included that fact that we were sleeping on OPPOSITE ends of the bed, were to have a barrier between us and I was on NO uncertain terms to cross over onto her side! Well...I won...and SHE MOVED MORE THAN ME IN HER SLEEP!!!!! Anywho :)

Why are we sleeping on a mattress in the middle of my floor you ask and is my room in shambles...well...my bed is broken. SO things are kind of everywhere :) Anywho, so the day it broke I came into my room and found my cat perched on top of well...the pic explains it all. AND SHE CLIMBED BY HERSELF!!! Weirdness!

So onto more serious things:
I went to the eye doctor yesterday for an appointment. In addition to all that has been going on, I have been having severe headaches and severe blurriness of my vision. THe problem was it was getting more and more worse/frequent. So I went to the doctor thinking that I needed a new prescription. I ended up going through a battery of tests (one especially was lengthy and painful) and by the end of it was so ready to just know what was wrong and what could be done to fix it. On the upside I got my eyes dilated and actually took a picture of them when I got home and couldn't believe how cooled they looked! It was like having black eyes! So that is what the picture is for :) Anywho so then, I was told by my doctor that my eyes were completely healthy and fine and whatever was causing the symptoms was not eye related. That was like the...oh man I have lost count...time that I had been told by someone (in a nutshell): "Something is wrong with you but we don't know what it is or what is causing it."

That was really really really tough. However, I have purposed in my heart that no matter what happens I will praise the Lord for it and strive to ,through it all, bring honor and glory to HIS name. So now I am going to see a neurologist. I had my MRI today and that was...loud! It was good though. It made for a hard rest of the day health wise but I ended up talking to a great friend and she really encourage me :)

And now I am off to bed :) If I could think of one thing to leave with ya'll it is this: Our God (if indeed you are in Christ Jesus) is INDESCRIBABLE!!!! HE IS SO WORTHY OF OUR PRAISE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN OUR LIFE! HE IS WORTHY!!! Have you praised Him for His...AWESOMENESS lately?

Just something to think about :)
Blessings to you all!
Good Night :)

5 comments:

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

You're bed is broken, eh? Irian and I broke Chris' bed a few days ago, just by sitting on it! It was pretty crazy. Sounds like you're going through quite the ordeal, yet still focusing on Christ. Good job!

HIS daughter said...

Hah! That is pretty crazy!
Yeah things have been a little rough lately and uncertain but WOW has God just proven Himself faithful over and over again :) He is so awesome!
PNG is coming up :) :) :)

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

CHYEAH! I leave Monday! I'm so excited! I have a Tok Pisin dictionary and phrase book en route to the apartment, and I'm hoping to pick up a Bible and songbook once we get there. This is going to be awesome!

HIS daughter said...

Well I will definately be praying so very hard for you :)

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

cool, thanks!