Now.
Before you all for jumping to conclusions.
This is the little guy that has captured my heart-
I mean seriously.
How can those eyes not capture ones heart?
This my dear blog readers is our new puppy.
His name is Tag.
He is eight weeks old.
He is a black labrador/dalmation mix.
He loves to chew things.
Even things like my shoe.
In fact he loves to chew anything he can get his teeth on.
Considering he is a puppy and teething I suppose it is somewhat normal however, we are attempting to
teaching him that chewing things (especially fingers) is not a good thing.
Oh yes.
And he loves to lick.
He had just gotten my chin as this picture was taken.
Hence the somewhat scary smiling expression on my face.
Did I mention he is only here on a "trial basis"?
Did you laugh?
That is a good thing because he is most definitely here to stay.
Onto other things.
I have been thinking a lot about love lately.
ALOT ABOUT LOVE!
What it looks like.
How Christ would have us to display His love to those around us.
How I can show love to those around me in practical ways.
I have been thinking again.
Which means.
You all will be hearing from me quite soon and let me give you a hint.
I will have some things to say about what the Lord has been
teaching me...
Love.














5 comments:
such a cutie :) I love dogs...especially when they give you lots of kisses! my dogs are the queens of givin' kisses! Anyway, I've been learning a lot about love too...especially God's.
Too adorable!! We have brand-new baby bunnies, cute little fluff balls..especially the pure white ones! I just LOVE baby animals!!
Love ya, girly!
Loca
How adorable!
I have a quick question to ask you, and if you wouldn't mind responding to it as soon as possible, and commenting your answer on my recent blog post that would be very helpful!
the question is: "How many times do bloggers check their email daily?"
So, how many times do you check your email daily?
The reason why I am asking such a question is because I am working on a statistics project for my college math class. :)
Thank you so very much!
God bless :)
Rachel M. from Hopejourney
Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I can't blame you for falling in love with him! Thanks for following my blog - it's nice to find other Christians on here! I'm following you now too!
tag is sooo cute!!! Nothing like sweet loving puppy eyes!
:)
~Rebecca
Post a Comment