I love this short film and as I was preparing for this weeks Bible study the Lord brought it to my mind and I thought I would share it with you all.
When I think about the relationship the Jesus had with His Father...then to think that God the Father sent His Son to die a horrible death on that cross for YOU AND ME! WOW!
This video just seemed to make it more real to me...it really is a beautiful depiction:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
-John 3:16
He GAVE His ONE AND ONLY SON.
For me.
For YOU.
What LOVE!
14 years ago











2 comments:
Wow. That's incredible. Thanks for sharing that. It brought God's sacrifice for me to a whole new reality. I'm amazed at how much He loves me. :)
Isaiah 53
4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Wow. This is really powerful. Thank you so much for sharing! What a beautiful illustration of God's incredible love for me!
Blessings in Christ,
Kate
Post a Comment