Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Multitude Monday

The Lord has been doing some really awesome 
things in my life the past few months.
I have so much to be thankful for
yet, so often, I forget to actually stop and thank
Him for them.
Anna over at Hope Road Blog has inspired
me to count my blessings and to 
actually make a list of 1,000 blessings
and post 10 of those blessings every Monday as a part of
I had been wanting to for months
but just hadn't had the time but now
since I have deleted facebook I will have more
time to blog and thought it would be a neat thing
to do.
Feel free to visit the link and start counting your own blessings!

So here we go:

holy experience
 
1.  I am so thankful for my  
Precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 
The more I learn about Him the more I desire to be like Him. 
He is truly worth our all!
2. Texts from Jason that make me smile and then
thank the Lord for my prince.
3. Stars that glisten and shine like diamonds in the sky.
Truly the Heavens do declare the glory of our God.
4. A  cellphone (I know weird huh) that allows me 
to encourage others and be encouraged in the Lord via 
text messaging (yes it is possible! lol).
5. Prayer Journals
6. The opportunities that the Lord has been opening up 
for the American Gospel Tour 
(I will be sharing more about that later but for now 
click above to visit the blog)  
7. Cheerios with raisins mixed in=delicious. 
8. Hugs.
9. Laughter.
10. Love.
 



1 comment:

Reeve said...

YAY! I love that you're now doing this! And that you will be posting more :)
I have been thinking a lot about facebook lately (Leslie Ludy's new online magazine issues has a article about it this month)...so thank you for your post on it! Gave me more to think about :D Have a beautiful week!