Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

March 2, 2012

Dear Blog Readers,
Just wanted to let you know that
I should be coming around
March 2, 2012.
Mama and Daddy just
found out today
that I am on my way.
They are very excited!
I am not sure
if God is going to
make me a
boy or a girl yet.
Mama and Daddy
are sort of hoping
for a boy
but they don't mind
as long as I am healthy.
Please pray that Jesus doesn't
take me to heaven early
and that both
Mama and I
are healthy and
everything goes smoothly.
Excited to meet
you in March
Lord willing!
Love,
Baby Hollands

20 comments:

sarah said...

AHH!! That is sooooo exciting!!! Congratulations! :)

Marli said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! How happy I am for the two of you! Can't wait! :)

Lindsey said...

KATY!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Jesus has defiantly blessed you!! Congratulations, Mommy!

Callie said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations! Almost a honeymoon baby, no? I was just htinking today about how I found out I was pregnant about this time last year - your due date is a day before mine was. So happy for, and can't wait to hear all about how you found out!

~Rebecca~ said...

thanks for letting me in on the news during your visit! congrats Katy!

Justin and I wish you both many blessings!

Amber Noella said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke O'Shea said...

Oh my Goodness!!!!! I am so very happy for you! What an amazing gift from God!

Julia said...

Congratulations!!!

Lizelle said...

WHAT? YES! AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Lauren said...

Wow Katy!! I'm so excited for you and Jason!! Know that I am praying for you!
God bless!! =)

Lizanne said...

oh my word!!! Congrats Katy and Jason! Very exciting! Much blessings for your pregnancy and birth

LeAnna said...

How exciting! Congrats, you two!

Mandi said...

Congratulations!

Sara Fleming said...

WOW!!!! how incredible! you must not be very far along, ya'll just got married!!! praying for you, for your husband, and for the little one :)

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!

Madeline Elizabeth said...

Oh!! Congratulations so so so so much!!!! That is so exciting and such a blessing!

Sarah Logan said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!THAT WAS QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!


WOW - I am in shock -and yet so happy for you!
Congratulations!!!!
And i am so glad you finally got to meet Rebecca!

WOW~~~~~

mexicobound said...

All I can say is EEK!!!!! This auntie is gonna make that baby so stinkin' spoiled :) I can't wait to meet him/her. I love you and am praying for you and baby every day. See you at Christmas! <3

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's a special time for you ~ enjoy every second of it!

Natalie said...

Congrats! =D