Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A last breakfast :)

So this morning my family 
went out to breakfast.
 I had fun taking pictures.
We had fun.
As a family. 
Taking pictures.
Goofing off.
As well as eating food :)

I took so pictures of flowers.

All in all
it was a lovely morning.
How grateful I
am for my family.
How blessed I feel
that God
would give me
such amazing parents
and siblings.
No, we are
far from perfect
but even with all our shortcomings
I know, besides Jason,
no five people love me more
than my family.

So the point of this post?
I love my family!
And will miss them like crazy
when I move to Florida! :)

3 comments:

~Rebecca~ said...

You look like your mother. :)
2 days left! Congrats! Hoping and praying i get to see you in a few weeks!


love your sis in Him,
Rebecca

Toyin O. said...

Very nice loking family and pictutres, the breakfast looks yummy.

Brooke O'Shea said...

Congratulations, dear! I look forward to hearing about how things went!
Through Christ,
LB