The first time.
My husband-to-be
saw me
was sooner than at most weddings.
Because we had
a short time in between
the wedding and reception
we decided to do
pictures beforehand.
I am so thankful we did!
It was so relaxed and amazing!!
Getting my dress on :)
So proud of my beautiful Mother! :)
So proud of my beautiful Mother! :)
I AM GETTING MARRIED!
Feeling like a princess! :)
Love my girls so much!
Feeling like a princess! :)
Love my girls so much!
My beautiful sister Abby
helping my get downstairs :)
helping my get downstairs :)
Because we decided to do pics before hand
I walked down the aisle
at my home Church.
at my home Church.
It was so special
just the two of us! :)
just the two of us! :)
So full of joy!!!
Loving his shorts :)
His black pants had not
come yet! :)
"Do you like the dress?"
I think he did :)
After he saw me for the first time
we sat down and
read the Bible and prayed together.
What a special memory of our day! :)
The first time.
He saw me.
What an amazing thing!
It was worth the wait!!!
More pics to come soon :)
After he saw me for the first time
we sat down and
read the Bible and prayed together.
What a special memory of our day! :)
The first time.
He saw me.
What an amazing thing!
It was worth the wait!!!
More pics to come soon :)











6 comments:
I love your joy and the tight "you mean everything to me" hug. I'm so happy for you, Katy!
Blessings,
LindseyMarie
LindseyMarie97.blogspot.com
That hug would have made me cry harder if not for the laughter I had at Jason's shorts!
(sorry J!)
But awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww these were so sweet! the hug was awesome! I loved the photo of you two reading the Bible together!
Can't wait to see you soon!
love your sis,
Rebecca
oh and regardless of the shorts, that photo of the hug is one of the most beautiful photos i have ever seen. :)
Way to go!
The shorts are hilarious! :) You were such a beautiful bride. Congrats to both of you!!! I hope you have a happy marriage serving the Lord together!
What a great set of photos-- congratulations again.
How sweet, and you looked beautiful! I love that you read the bible and prayed together before the ceremony. :-)
Post a Comment