Thank you all
for your amazing support
over the past few days.
How amazing it is
to me how I have
yet another family
here on the internet!
It truly is amazing
how the Lord works!
Today I thought that
I would share a
wedding video that
my sister Abby at
(click below to visit her blog)
Mexico Bound
made for Jason and I.
After we watched the
video for the first time
Jason turned to me
and commented how amazing
our love story is.
I would have to agree.
I am still amazed
at how the Lord orchestrated
our love story
and continues to even
to this day!
All my life all I
ever wanted to be
was a wife
and a Mama.
And in not even 2 short
months the Lord
has truly given me
both of the desires
of my heart.
I can only
praise His name for
that.
How thankful I am
for my husband,
my lover,
my hero,
my prince,
my best friend.
I would never want to spend
my life with any other.
God is so good!
If you want to read
the first part of
our story
then feel free to
click below
Lord willing I will
be working on our
story till it is finished
as time allows :)

(Click here to read our story)
for your amazing support
over the past few days.
How amazing it is
to me how I have
yet another family
here on the internet!
It truly is amazing
how the Lord works!
Today I thought that
I would share a
wedding video that
my sister Abby at
(click below to visit her blog)
Mexico Bound
made for Jason and I.
After we watched the
video for the first time
Jason turned to me
and commented how amazing
our love story is.
I would have to agree.
I am still amazed
at how the Lord orchestrated
our love story
and continues to even
to this day!
All my life all I
ever wanted to be
was a wife
and a Mama.
And in not even 2 short
months the Lord
has truly given me
both of the desires
of my heart.
I can only
praise His name for
that.
How thankful I am
for my husband,
my lover,
my hero,
my prince,
my best friend.
I would never want to spend
my life with any other.
God is so good!
If you want to read
the first part of
our story
then feel free to
click below
Lord willing I will
be working on our
story till it is finished
as time allows :)

(Click here to read our story)











4 comments:
Great video! That song is special to my husband and I too! Enjoy this time with your husband! Being newly weds is exciting and fun! Make sure you enjoy every minute of it. Next thing you know you'll be celebrating your first anniversary and you'll be wondering where the time went!
So sorry to hear about your loss! One thing I've learned is that God has a reason and purpose for everything even though we can't always see it at the time. I haven't experienced what you have but we have been through a lot in our almost 2 years of marriage and it's hard to understand we are put through things that other newly married couples aren't, but I know God is in control and we can rely on Him. His timing is always best!
awwwwwwwww... I am gonna cry, That was very sweet of Abby! You two are such a cute cute cute couple!
love your sister in Him,
~Rebecca
Absolutely fantastic!
We all are always here to support you.
HOW SWEET! L-O-V-E-D the video. What a treasure!
Post a Comment