Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nope, NOT US!


The other night Jen and I most certainly DID NOT take pictures of ourselves using a self-timer. Nope, NOT US! We definately DID NOT make goofy faces at the camera. Nope, NOT US! We also most certainly DID NOT devour girl scout cookies late at night. Nope, NOT US! We also were most CERTAINLY NOT supposed to be working on stuff for the American Gospel Tour (working on the website, cover letters, and mapping out churches we want to stop at). Nope, NOT US!
Have I mentioned how much I love my sister?

I have so much to share with you all but since I have to go off to a four hour BIO class it will have to wait for later (you may get two posts from me today).

Blessings :)

5 comments:

mexicobound said...

What were you eating and why wasn't I invited???

Anonymous said...

For not doing it, you do a great imitation! =)

Lindsay said...

Oh, how funny! It sounds like you and your sister have a lot of fun together. :)

~ Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Nope, that most certainly wasn't you!! =)

Rose Casell said...

lolol