Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Randomness

Hey all :)

Just wanted to let all my marvelous followers know that my brother Danny has started a blog entitled "Danny's Notes" and I am sure he would love visitors!

So I am on facebook (not a lot of people aren't! lol) and would love to connect with any of you that are on facebook as well. To your right you may have noticed the new profile badge I made (yuppers I am really moving up in the world lol). Just make sure to tell me how you found me if/when any of you want to friend request me.

Ok, today I learned something very important or actually, was reminded of something really important. That was-the power of the tongue. How words that I say have a lot of power. Power to build up or power to tear down. To my shame this morning I chose to tear down. And as soon as those words came out of my mouth I just wanted to grab them back but...I couldn't. It was a reminder to WATCH MY MOUTH and THINK BEFORE I SPEAK. It is a good lesson to re-learn although somewhat painful. I am thankful for a forgiving and merciful God :)

So pretty exciting things have been happening in regards to the Gospel Tour. Have you checked out our website yet? You can do so by clicking here: The American Gospel Tour.

Thought I would just throw in a picture for randomness sake (because as the title suggests I am feeling very random tonight):


In our family we don't believe in hugging trees. Nope, not us! We just go straight for the bears!
This picture was taken a few months ago when my sisters and I went to visit some very good friends in PA. I thought it was adorable and thought I would share it with you :)

I am off to finish my finals (because it is that time of year).
Blessings to you all!

3 comments:

mexicobound said...

That is a terrible picture. Thanks alot! BUt it brings back fun memories so I guess I won't stay too mad at you! =)

LocaChica said...

Hehe. The picture is funny(in a cute way!).
*Going to checkout your bro's blog* :)
LocaChica

Nonexistant anymore said...

The lesson about the power of words is something I need to remember more often. All too frequently do I say hurtful or unthoughtful things which I later regret. It is amazing how much power there really is in the things we say.