Followers

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Feeling Feminine Challenge-Days 2,3, and 4


My apologies!
I have been sick the past few days so things have gotten behind with the challenge.
I did not forget I promise! 
Here is catch-up from the last three days:

Day 2:


DISCLAIMER: I have been sick for the past few days so didn't get pictures so I just put on the outfits today so my hair was different each day! :)

Skirt-Jean skirt from the Thrift store for under four dollars.
Cami-$5 from Rainbow
(I love these cami's because they are adjustable to they come up high on the neck and they are long so they cover everything they are supposed to!)
Shirt-Again, from an amazing lady at work :)
Necklace-From my dear missionary friend in Congo
Hair-This day I had it in a ponytail
Shoes-sneakers (did a relay for life and then outreach)


Day 3:

 

Skirt-$5 from Walmart
Cami-$5 from Rainbow
(I love these cami's because they are adjustable to they come up high on the neck and they are long so they cover everything they are supposed to!)
Shirt-from my sister Abby
Necklace-from my amazing friend in Congo
Hair-Like in the picture except some was actually down
Shoes-boots.

This day it was SO SO SO COLD! So I was in leggings and boots.

 

Day 4:

 

Yet another DISCLAIMER: I am sick hence the reason I look so spaced out in these pictures! lol :)
Skirt-hand-me-down
Bottom Shirt-thrift store I think
Poncho-I have had it FOREVER
Necklace-from my friend in Congo
Hair-Up
Shoes-flip flops


Ok, so now I am completely caught up! 
I apologize again! 
Feel free to link up! :) 
I can hardly wait to see your outfits.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You look cute! LOVE the camis! I always have trouble finding modest camis for layering!