I am sorry I have been somewhat non-existent these last few weeks.
Honestly, I have been going through one of the hardest times I ever have in my life and just needed time.
Thankfully though weeping may endure for a night (or in my case almost three weeks)
JOY does come in the morning.
Last night I sobbed.
Gut-wrenching sobs.
The kind that you can't catch your breath after.
And then as I sobbed (and tried to stay on the road and not die in a car accident lol)
I prayed.
And the Lord was there.
And He has been here!
Through it all.
I have never known my Savior to be so real to me.
Truly He is a merciful, amazing God and I know I would not have been able to get through these
past three weeks had it not been for Him.
HE IS SO GOOD!
And the promises and hope He gave me through His Word.
The Bible is powerful!
It is real!
It is true!
God is good.
The beginning of the end of this season.
I know that the Lord has a reason for all that has happened.
But I must say I am so thankful the end is in sight!
God has done so much!
And I am so excited to see what He will continue to do!
So thank you for your sweet comments on my last post
and for your prayers.
I am blessed.
So very blessed!
And Lord willing I will be blogging once again more regularly!
Here are some things I am thinking about wanting to tackle:
- I have a draft for part 2 of our engagement story sitting ready to be finished! Now the trick is just finding the time between work and school and then life
- I am going to be moving into a double-wide trailer after we get married and I need decorating ideas! Any of you ladies have ideas or tips I would LOVE to start working on that kind of thing!
- I am going to be married in 87 days! I can't believe it! A dream come true! But I would love wisdom from those of you that are married.
- What would you my dear readers love to see more of on this blog?
I am off to clean the house! Until the next post here is a picture I thought I would leave you all :)

You will hear more about this in Part 2 of our story but this was back this summer when Jason and I liked each other but were still not admitting it! Lol :) This night...what a magical night! And you will be able to read all about it soon Lord willing :)
Love,
Katy











3 comments:
Praying for you girl!
Lylas!
Lauren
Praying for you Katy!! :) God's forever faithful! What has happened, if I may ask?
I love the picture, you're so pretty!! :)
God bless!
~Amy
I'm so glad you are back! I can't wait to read part 2 of your story!
You're in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment