Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snapshots from the most amazing year of my life (to date) :)

Family Time at Darian Lake!! :)

Oh yeah-we are normal...mhmm ;)




My frog that I didn't win but the guy at the booth gave me anyway! LOL :)


Celebrity shot! Jen looks like an amazing security guard! :)


Early on :) Teaching me how to make balloons :)
Does he like me? Does he not?
Contented sigh :) I got a prince :)
An amazing night! Heading out to the park for a night walk!
My beautiful sister :)
Jen got to do a gig at a local bookstore and we all sang together for a few songs.
I love singing with my sisters!!
A tea party Abby set up for Jason and I :) So romantic :)
One of our favorite places :) That good ol' swing :) So many memories especially of reading the Word together! :)
Oh yes. We are strange. But strange sisters and that is all that matters :)

Amazing group of friends! Wow what an amazing summer it was! :)

Falling in love :) Mini golf and icecream. Still at the does he or does he not like me stage even though when this picture was being taken he was telling me what he believed a relationship should look like. Lol :)

I love her so much! She has invested so much into my life!!!

The dance :) "Katy you look short go over by Jason. That's better." And they cut out everyone else in the picture :) Oh I was so happy that night :)

The Case kids :)

Traveling to different churches to speak for the American gospel tour :)

The big whole group picking Abby up from Mexico! Wow we are so blessed!!! :)

Add a description
Sharing what the Lord has done in my life over the past few years :)



The American Gospel Tour Team (our true personalities shine through LOL)

I love these girls!

My Amazing Family!

Oh how I love that man!

LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!!

Blessed.
I am so blessed!
And thought I would share some of those blessings with you :)
So excited to see what the Lord has
in store
because a future with
Jesus by your side...
it is an adventure for sure :)

4 comments:

Madeline Elizabeth said...

It looks like you have some great memories!

~Rebecca~ said...

awwww... how sweet! I love the pics of you and Jason!

your sis
~Rebecca

Amber Noella said...

You're so inspiring Katy!
I can't wait to fall in love!

Anna said...

I loved seeing your pictures. I will never forget the year I fell in love; it's one of the sweetest times of life, isn't it?