Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am amazed.

The last few days I have not been all to nice to be around.
I have been emotional
and hormonal
and worried about every little thing.
And yet this man
still loves me.
Yes, he has seen me at my best 
and still loved me.
But-he has also seen me
at my worst
and 
he loves me anyway.
What a picture of Jesus Christ's 
love for us!
He knows us.
Every single detail about us.
And loves us anyway.
He died for us anyway.
Whew!
Think about that for a few minutes! 
It will blow your mind!
So now for a few pictures.

 
Did you know that 
I am in love?
My prince turned 21 yesterday!
We are getting married in 59 days.
Oh and we are moving.
Far away.
Any guesses where and why?
The other day we went over 
to my Grandparents
and my Grandpa took some pictures
of us.
See for centerpieces at the 
reception we are going to have us
holding a sign 
or having a sign propped
up somewhere
and then we are going to write in the 
table number.
So we practiced with 
a sign 
and all that fun stuff.
Course. 
Sometimes I dropped it.
But you know what.
It is those moments that we laughed.


I love that.
We laugh.
Together.
Sometimes at eachother.
Sometimes just at me.
But we laugh.
I can hardly wait
to spend the rest of my 
life laughing
with this man.
Loving this man.
Being this man's WIFE!
Wow! 
God is so amazing! 
So what are you amazed at today?

5 comments:

~Rebecca~ said...

the sign idea is super cute!!!! I am currently having technical difficulties with my printer refusing to print the invitations!!! AGH!!

Just gotta remember in a few months the planning will be done!!

cute pics and happy b-day Jason!

~Rebecca

Unworthy said...

wow, what a nice post! God bless :)

Unworthy said...

wow, what a nice post! God bless :)

Natalie said...

Aww! You guys are so cute together =D Hope wedding plans are going smoothly =)

Kristen said...

It is a blessing to find someone who puts up with you even at your worst. I pray God's blessings upon you as you plan for your future! How exciting!