Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Lord speaks!

So yesterday
I was weary.
And this morning.
I was weary.
But I opened my Bible
and not once,
but twice,
the Lord reminded me
of something:
"Why art thou cast down, O my soul?
and why art thou disquieted in me?
 hope thou in God:
 for I shall yet praise him
 for the help of his countenance."
-Psalm 42:5
And then-
as if one time was not enough-
a few verses down
I read this:
"Why art thou cast down, O my soul?
and why art thou disquieted within me?
 hope thou in God:
 for I shall yet praise him,
 who is the health of my countenance,
and my God."
-Psalm 42:11
What an amazing God we serve!
So today.
I am hoping in my Savior.
What comfort that brings! :)
What are you hoping in today?


2 comments:

~Rebecca~ said...

I LOVE that verse!!! My favorite and most comforting passage is Psalm 27. Gets me through alot!

I am hoping in the fact that since God brought Justin and I together that He knows exactly every aspect of this wedding!!!! :)

God is good!

~Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep trusting in God, and take comfort in him. I was a weary bride too! But God is good, and will get you through this wonderful and weary time!