Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

April 12th


Our lil miracle! :) 9 weeks today. Due April 12th. The baby's heartbeat is 160 and we could actually see the heart beating. He/she definitely has Daddy's energy cause it was moving quite a bit! What a miracle! :) So amazed! :)


6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! I will be praying for you!

Rachael said...

Oh, so beautiful! You are right - life is such a miracle... Hope you are feeling alright, Katy, and all doing really well!
God bless you,
Rachael

Leanne said...

What a blessing to get to see your precious little baby and be able to see the heart beating! I'm so happy for you!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!! What a wonderful miracle!!

Kristi said...

Hi! You are just a few days ahead of me! How is morning sickness treating you? I actually am a RN who works at a pregnancy clinic, training in ultrasound, so I was able to see my little one at 9 weeks too! So happy for you!

Callie said...

Aw, so exciting!