Hey all :)
I apologize for how long it has been since I have last updated. It has been an interesting past few days.
1st of all the Lord has once again been doing alot of pruning. It is so funny how you think that you are finally starting to get it and then all the sudden the Lord opens your eyes and you realize that you have so many things that you still need to surrender to the Lord and that you really have no clue! I don't know if anyone else has days like that...
Physically I have been doing better/worse.
Translation: My foot is doing like 75% better! I think that it has been since the walking cast came off and also the physical therapy has been helping alot and I have only gone once since I got my new "prescription" for it! I am going through desensitization of the nerves. I do not know what that means but it is working :)
So I have been praising the Lord for that!
The kinda worse part is that fact that my headaches and blurry vision have been getting worse and worse. This morning in church I could barely stand it and ended up going straight home and taking a 4 hour nap. That helped a whole lot :)
Tonight we (Pastor Mike, Jen, Danny, Heather, Scott, Jac, Andrew, Laura and I) went and visited some friends at a church about 45 minutes away. That was a ton of fun and definately an encouragement for all of us :)
Oh! AND I HAVE PICTURES FOR YOU ALL :)
Last night Abby, Jac and Laura went to a CAP Ball and I got the honor of doing their hair and Make-up. It took 4 hours but was soooo worth it! They looked like princess's :)
So check them out:
Getting ready for the CAP Ball 2009 Part 1
Getting ready for the CAP BAll 2009 Part 2
God is so faithful and so good :) I have so much more to tell ya'll but for now I need to go to bed!
Sleep sound in Jesus everyone :)
Blessings and Good Night!
14 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment