2 MONTHS OF THIS:
Folks;
I wore only the
left shoe
and it was weird!
2 months came and went
and my right shoes were
slowly but surely getting
lost...
well, except when I DIDN'T need
them. That is when they would magically appear :)
NO MORE!!!!
I am pleased to announce that today I looked down at my feet and THIS IS WHAT I SAW:
AT
THAT!!!!
For
the 1st
time in 2 MONTHS
I got to wear
both shoes on
both feet
and did not clomp
around! It was amazing!
And it took all of 2 seconds
to get my shoes on as opposed
to like 5 minutes to strap all the annoying straps!!!!
So here I am folks! 2 months and the cast is gone :)
pain is still
there BUT I am FREE from
that cast. I can RUN and well
WALk and JUMP as far as the pain
allows me to. I feel as though a
weight has been lifted and actually it literally
has! We serve an awesome God and it is so exciting to know that
while there are alot of questions that still need
answering I am finally getting some answers and help!
PRAISE GOD FOR THAT!!!
Anywho that is my PS to the last post :)
Night again :)











No comments:
Post a Comment