Well, heh, where do I start...the kids went to a youth seminar this weekend and came back just really convicted in some areas of their lives and the Lord did some convicting in my heart today and basically our whole family is just started to think about certain areas on our lives that we weren't living the way we should for Christ and we just are now taking steps to be more sold out for the Lord. Us kids have just been brought together in a way that we all thought impossible and GOD IS JUST SO MERCIFUL AND GOOD!!! sorry I am still processing it all so if that didn't make sense I apologize. All I can say is GOD IS SO GOOD!
My brother who I have been praying for a while came home convicted in his heart to step up and begin seeking and saving the lost WHICH IS A HUGE ANSWER TO PRAYER. And all four of us have decided to step up and begin to lead worship TOGETHER (normally it is just Jen and Abby) on Sunday Mornings. As a result of that we all went over to the church tonight and TOGETHER just worshipped and praised the Lord in song. IT WAS SO AMAZING.
You know, I really believe that tonight was a turning point-not only for me-but for our family as a whole. We serve an awesome and just...and just...such a forgiving, faithful, and merciful God!
So what do you have to be thankful for today?
14 years ago











1 comment:
Praying for you and your family Katy. I know the Lord will use those who are willing.
At any rate, just wanted to say hello. I'm your SSA this session and hope to be a huge blessing and comfort to you! :)
HUGS!
Post a Comment