Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where do I start?

Hey all!
Wow, today was a...very hard day yet, good at the same time. As many of you know I went to the foot specialist today. Let's start with the good news 1st:

~There is really nothing wrong with me "mechanically". Translation: My bone is healing well so I AM OUT OF THE WALKING CAST!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!

Ok onto the bad news:

~Because my bone is healing fine there is the doctor said that it is definately nerve damage. And it is on both feet (HAH that is bad) so he said it needs to get checked out by a neurologist ASAP.

~My headaches, blurry vision, dizzyness and numbness are getting worse by the day. I actually almost passed out in the doctors office today. I was so sick...and in so much pain!

~I am going to see a neurologist on the 10th. Hopefully he can figure out what is going on!

Anywho, to sum up: I am w/o the walking cast BUT still in a lot of pain/discomfort. You know what though...I For all the pain and the tears and the uncertainties GOD HAS BEEN SO FAITHFUL AND TAUGHT ME SOOO MUCH! You know I have been thinking about it lately and it has been over 4 months of my life since this all really started...but I honestly would not take back these 4 months or change them in any way. Heh, it seems so funny to be saying that, but really, God has taught me so much! And honestly, I am a completely different person now then I was back when things where "normal" 4 months ago. I really believe that He uses triels and hard times to refine us into the person HE wants us to be. I feel as though I have made that transition into womanhood. God is so FAITHFUL. And you know why I can say that? Because He has proven Himself to be faithful countless times during this season of uncertainty in my life. WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD!

So yeah, please pray that I will be able to get through this pain until the 10th and that they would be able to diagnose me...and most of all that I would honor and glorify my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Night all :)

2 comments:

Princess0479 said...

Katy wow All i can say IS WOW again i am in awe that you are in such pain/discomfort and giving God glory, i should honestly do the same.
I've been a big whiny baby lately because yesturday i found a large blister on the bottom of my foot, YIKES that means 2 things i can not jog or run for my 5k marathon nor can i walk too much or put too much strain on my foot.
I think God's trying to teach me something, something about patience, loving HIM even with this setback, and being patient patient with the foot and with God.

To tell the truth your story of your pain and your foot problems made me realized just how blessed i am to just have a blister..I face nothing of what you are facing...and i commend you and applaud you for being so so strong in Christ...May He carry you and give you HIS love, because you need Him and you are def. a servant of the Lord, your fire for God is so abundant that i agree with the other guy that you'd make the best preacher ever if you were a guy..BUT you can still write a book, or be a motivational speaker..or a preacher's assistant :))
ya the best hun!

thank you for this wonderful post, it almost made me cry in shame that i was a little mad at God for allowing the blister on my foot..In the long term, So what?? i will just miss 1-2 weeks of running i can always do another 5K or train more once i am healed, not the end of the world :))

you inspire me so much thank you for that :)
Yes we do serve an awesome God in good and bad times :)

p.s. pls also add me on facebook :))
i am on there often and it'd be great to talk, and message, and chat on there..my name is

Jane Kabachny

well enough chattering..take care & God Bless You always!

To God be all glory!

In Christ, Jane.

Princess0479 said...

actually i just remembered about facebook, that my name is Jane Kabachny but i use an alias for security purposes.

so this is the name to look me up with

Jane Kane

use that and you'll def. find me :)

thanks!

Blessings & HUGS!

In Christ, Jane.