Followers

Monday, April 13, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!!!

Hey all :)
Sorry that I haven't been on in so long! All 3 of our computors died at the SAME time so we have been without the internet for a few days now! SOOO much has happened but I will go into that tomorrow when I have more time :)

THE GOOD NEWS IS:

I found out the results of my tests on Friday (which were brutal btw!) and I am COMPLETELY FINE!! :) PRAISE THE LORD! Now almost completely certain it is all diet which is fixable! God is so good! Praise His holy name!

Diet meaning the wheat intolerence caused by what I am absolutely positively sure is the Celiac disease. My body is still healing which means I still have a long road ahead till I feel "normal" again (probably 3 months till I am able to function "normally" again and a year till I am completely better) but just yeah...sooo thankful :) God is good! Thanks for all the prayers :)

I have a ton of pics and some video for ya'll but that will have to wait till later.

Thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement again!

I have been thinking about this song alllll day. Actually us girls sang it at Easter so that might be part of the reason but here is the chorus (oh! I should totally post the video of us singing! What do ya'll think?):

"Because HE lives I can face tomorrow. Because HE lives, all fear is gone. Because I know HE hold my future. AND LIFE IS WORTH THE LIVING JUST BECAUSE HE LIVES."

Life is worth the living...because HE lives...what an AWESOME God we serve!

Blessings to you all :)

2 comments:

Scott Paris said...

Glad that your tests went well! Can't wait for all those pics and vidoes. Stay strong! Oh,yeah, I almost forgot, that song is awesome, one of my favorites! My favorite Easter song is oddly enogh "Easter Song"

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

Yo, sweet deal on the tests! Hey, I put a draft on the issue, JUST WHEN YOU GET AROUND TO IT.