Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures from April

Hey all!
So I haven't posted a lot of pictures lately and since I am doing some projects on the computer and am kinda bored I thought I would grab this opportunity and give ya'll a glimpse of what my family has been up to this past month :)

Ice skating Recital with Laura, Jac and Jordan:





































































Mom and Dad's 20th anniversary:
































Easter:


















Hikes at the park (Thanks for taking the pics Erik. I was being lazy :-p):


























































































Spanish Dinner:












































































































































































Time with Christy and her family this past weekend which was amazing! She has 3 brothers so we went to the mall and had some girl time. It was sooo much fun! We tried on a ton of clothes and took a million pictures. One lesson I taught her was even though a shirt may look immodest there is always a way to make it modest (something under or something over it or both!). It was really a blessing to just be able to spend time with her :) God is so good! It is fun to have a 4th younger sister!:















































































































































































































































































































(Love my expression in the last picture. That was AFTER a long day at the mall and I was wiped out! lol) Whew! So yeah, there you are all kind of up to date! Life is crazy busy but in a good way :) God has been teaching me so much about Him lately! I have been thinking alot about what kind of legacy I will leave behind me when this life is over. Will it be Jesus? Yeah so pondering that and then just daily living I suppose :) God is good!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

you have been busy! wow! i love your mall pics! it looks like it was a fun time.

Scott Paris said...

Very cool! Looking at all those pics makes me tired!

Cody said...

HEY!!! THATS ME!!!!! lol that was so much fun! the letchworth pics are really good! i SO have to have a photo of you guys soon