Hey all :)
So yeah, things have been crazy busy and I just have not had the time to post like I wish that I did. Of course when I do get the time it just seems as though the words do not come...ANYWHO!
So I promised y'all some video and have just now finally started to get around to it! This video was taken on Easter Sunday. Us 3 girls have sang in church for the past...well forever but this year was the 1st we got it on video which is actually a really good thing because I needed it for Abby's graduation video that I need to start making soon :)
So here we are:
So, just sitting here thinking, I know that that song is the "typical Easter song" but have you ever just sat and pondered the words?
"God sent His son, they called Him, Jesus;
He came to love, heal and forgive;
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives!
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!
How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives;
But greater still the calm assurance:
This child can face uncertain days because He Lives!
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!
And then one day, I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain;
And then, as death gives way to vict'ry,
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know He lives
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!"
When I think about those words...chills just run down my spine! WE SERVE A LIVING GOD!!! The God of the UNIVERSE desires to have a PERSONAL relationship with each and everyone of us...it just is mind boggling! WOW! SO yeah, definitely in awe of my Savior tonight :)
I have a ton of stuff on my mind and hopefully I will be able to start getting them out on paper and then into post form but until then enjoy the video :)
14 years ago











5 comments:
Thanks for posting that. That is a wonderful song and such a great reminder! :)
HUGS!
Love your SSA
Lovely vocals! :)
I love that song for the message of what it has. Had there not been that plan to send Jesus to die on the cross to pay for our sins, who is to say God wouldn't have just started over...but He didn't, and He offered His Son, and He rose again, BEATING death at its game! Making a way for us to KNOW that we can spend eternity with Him!
It is always great to just read the lyrics of a song and ponder them. Just reading them and not singing them somehow gives them new meaning
BRAVO LADIES!! absolutely beautiful :D
so much fun singing that with you guys
because he lives we CAN face tomorrow, because of the hope we have in Christ and the hope this world doesnt have
Post a Comment