Followers

Monday, June 15, 2009

6 Days and Counting!!

Hey all!

Six days until I leave to be a counselor at camp! WOW! How did this summer creep up so fast? As the time to leave gets closer and closer I have started...thinking about a lot of new perspectives on things. I am sure you will be hearing about that quite a bit in the future :)

I have been crazy busy lately which is why I have not been as faithful to update as I would like to be! I am trying! It is amazing how busy life gets :) Hopefully (Lord willing) I will be able to share a few things I am pondering right now with y'all

In the meantime, here are some pictures that we took while playing around with my Grandpa's new camera which was AMAZING! Here are a few (they were taken by our friend Cody) of my sisters, Grandma and I (and a picture of Danny thrown in for good measure):









No comments: