Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Pictures :)

Hey all!
So my poll thing is done and the overall result was that people seem to want to read more about was my personal life (which will be interesting! lol). So, yeah, not really sure how that is going to work out but I will be trying to post some more pictures and all that fun stuff :)

Sorry that I have not posted as much as I normally do. We have family visiting from CO so I have not been on the computer as much as normal. I do however have some pics to share with ya'll before I head off to bed! Just a little glimpse of what we have been doing this past week. We took my cousin Sammy to our Girls Club that we have every other Tuesday at our friends Linda's house. We took a bunch of random silly pictures (no posed photoshoot material here! well...at the end there is but besides that!) :) And here they are in their raw form (no editing, yup I was too lazy!):















1 comment:

Scott Paris said...

Wow! Very much funess!