Make sure you are following my Twitter for short updates throughout the trip! Remember, I'll be back January 9th!

This past year has been a roller coaster ride to say the least! I have learned that even when life has its ups and downs I serve a God that is constant no matter what happens in our lives. He is always constant. He is always faithful. He is always there to cling to. He is an AWESOME GOD!
This year was full of numerous hospital trips and some pretty uncertain times heath-wise for myself personally. The second picture from the left on the bottom in the collage was one of my most scary hospital experiances. You can read more about that experience HERE.
I remember the day we found out what was wrong with me. After thinking that I might have Multiple Scoliosis for about a month as well as a myriad of other possibilities the FREEDOM I felt on finding out the truth after a year is just...indescribable!
So many memories.
WHAT A FAITHFUL GOD!
What do you have to praise Him for today?











1 comment:
Praying that you are having a blessed time in IL!
I would say that there are so many things to praise Him for, but today i most definitely praise Him for always speaking to me during the day and His love for me is amazing! Thank You Jesus! :)
God bless you!
Post a Comment