Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PRAISE THE LORD!!


I have some VERY EXCITING NEWS!!! I ended up calling the doctor today to get the result from some tests I had done a few weeks ago and found out some answers:
1) I have MONO (and no I haven't been kissing anyone lol) which you really can't do much for just rest and lots of fluids. That explains why I have no energy and am so tired all the time!
2) My vitaman D levels are down. I am on 2000 iu's per day.
3) My B12 levels are also down so I am on 500 mg per day for that.

This may not seem like a big deal to know that I have mono and you may be wondering why I earth I am so excited I have it. THE REASON IS THAT AFTER A YEAR ALMOST OF NOT KNOWING AND GETTING NO ANSWERS WE KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON! We are not sure how long I have had the mono but I think has been about a month so hopefully it won't stay around too long. So with knowing all this and going to the chiropractor and getting my back and neck fixed I am OFFICIALLY on the mend. GOD IS SO GOOD!

HE IS SO SO SO GOOD!

So yeah, there is my big news for today :)

There is still a while to go until I am back to "normal" but wow just to know what steps to take...GOD IS GOOD. Things are looking up!

Blessings to you all :)

Ps: I have sneezed like over almost 20 times today how weird is that? Can you tell I am in a feisty (good word!) mood tonight (as the picture suggests).

ONCE AGAIN:

WE
SERVE
AN
AWESOME
GOD!


Have you thanked Him for the blessings in your life lately?

7 comments:

Joƫlle said...

You look so pretty on the picture!!!

thank you once again for sharing that with us.

God bless

Mishka said...

Im not really sure what MONO is but I think its a time to think of His blessings upon us and thank him for it :)

btw you look so gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Amen, amen, amen!!
What a coincidence, something like this has happened to me too. I've had in mind to post it on my blog for a while, so if you're interested, check it out. =) I'm SO glad for you!!

LocaChica said...

I'm soo glad you finally got answers!! Praise God!! Mono is HORRIBLE! My brother had it for about 6 weeks, and then it came back after about 8 weeks :P
I'll be sending up extra prayers for you!
Prayers and blessings,
LocaChica

LocaChica said...

P.S, You are soo beautiful!!
Just had to comment about that :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better REALLY soon, Katy!!!!

HIS daughter said...

Oh you girls are all so wonderful. Thank you so much! <3