Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Craziness.

It is that time of year again.
The time that all college students dread but also eagerly anticipate.
It is the END of the school year!
Which means a few things:

  1. Finals. Need I say more.
  2. Late nights that tend to stem from procrastinating working on assignments that are due.
  3. Sad neglect of many things that do not have to do with school.
The excited feeling one gets when they realize that school ends in less then 2 weeks! 

So that is my life the next few weeks.
Which means that I will not be able to post as much as I would like to.
But I will leave you with a picture just so you will remember what I look like:
 This is my amazing friend Allie.
I was able to spend the weekend with her while her parents were on a trip.
We got to see a calf born which was so cool!
 OK, that is all for now!
I am...off to work on some more school.
 
 

2 comments:

Amber Noella said...

Oh, a newborn calf?!
I am too glad it's the end of the school year! I hope you do very very well :)

Amber

Amber said...

Isn't that the truth :D!!! I am so happy the year is almost over but like you said still got those finals to look forward too ...ha. I'll be praying for your finals!!! I always use caffeine and food to make studying a little more pleasant :D...If you don't already maybe you should break out the soda and the chips :D.
God Bless,
Amber