Here are some pics just to prove it to you all:
It seriously HAILED for 10 minutes straight. I opened the door at one point and the pile you see is what blew in in like 30 seconds.
This is the BIG GORGEOUS SNOW FLAKES that came floating gently to the ground. I think that they are so beautiful when they come down all soft, big and slow like that :) (not the best picture but hey you get the idea I hope).
My photography club that I teach at work took pictures last week and I had fun editing this one that someone accidentally took.
On Sunday we had some friends come over for the afternoon to ride horses and for the 1st time in forever I took out my camera and started snapping away :)
"The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork." (Psalm 19:1)
It was a beautiful autumn (love that word) afternoon filled with friendship, horses, tree climbing (and in one picture hugging lol) and obviously pictures :)
Today has been a day full of...realizations that there are alot of things in my life that need to change when it comes to my health. One of which is the food I eat. Anyone of any yummy recipes for highly nutritious YUMMY food? Any input would be appreciated :) Trying to stay away from preservatives overall.
Blessings to you all! :)











4 comments:
Oh, how exciting!!! Isn't snow gorgeous? ;)
I love the pictures that you took on the horseback ride. They are very pretty!
~ Blessings,
Lindsay
You have snow! I'm quite jealous. It hasn't snowed here at all. Cool pictures! They look quite proffesional! Love the one of Bethany hugging the tree.
You should try Mediterranean diet for a while... they say it is the healthiest diet in this world :P:P
Great pictures! I SO enjoy your blog! And man, aren't you lucky that you got all that in one day! We hardly EVER get snow, let alone hail, and it rains very little. :S
Anyway, thanks for that glimpse!! :D
Yikes - snow!!!!! I'm not ready.....
As for eating healthy - God knows I need to learn that too. Yesterday I ate popcorn for lunch then again for supper. Not good. Take care. Sarah Hey love these pictures.
Post a Comment