I came across your blog and it is great to see how much you love the Lord. I am also hoping to stand out with my blog to try to reach others with the Word and message of Christ. God Bless!
I am a Wife to my prince, a Mama to my son and a daughter of God. I love my Jesus and as a result of that I want to leave a completely surrendered life to Him. This is hard but...God is merciful and teaching me so many things about what He has for me in my role as a young wife and Mama!
8 comments:
That is so true!!
A great thought to ponder, indeed.
~ Love,
Lindsay
Awesome!! So true!!
In Christ,
Amy
That is a really good quote!!
Ouch! That's convicting.
Hey! I'm on your blog! I'm so excited! ;-)
I came across your blog and it is great to see how much you love the Lord. I am also hoping to stand out with my blog to try to reach others with the Word and message of Christ. God Bless!
You've been awarded! Visit my blog for more info.
Post a Comment