The past few weeks things have been a little bit crazy emotionally and in a lot of other ways.
Tonight I opened up my "Daily Light" (a devotional that is a collection of verses for morning and night) and this is what I read (From my Prayer Journal)
"The Lord of Hosts...
is wonderful in counsel and
excellent in guidance."
Isaiah 28:29
"If any of you lacks
wisdom, let him ask of God,
who gives to all liberally
and without reproach, and it
will be given to him."
James 1:5
"Trust in the Lord with
all your heart, and lean
not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge
Him, and He shall direct your
paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6
Lord, today of all days I needed this encouragement (of Who You really are), reminder (to talk to You and ask You for wisdom in certain situations) and exhortation (to trust You Lord and stop trying to figure things out on my own).
Thank you Jesus! Your timing is truly perfect! :)
The final guest post is coming tomorrow! In the meantime if you want to check out the previous three:
Guest Post #1: Singleness
Guest Post #2: Modesty
Guest Post #3: Singleness
Also, I am almost done with the next post in Sacred Singleness Series so there are some things to keep you all busy in the meantime :)
Blessings to you all :)
PS: I am going to be trying to blog each day this month. I guess that November is kinda like the official national blogging month so this is my 1st post of 30 for this month :) We will see how this goes!
14 years ago











1 comment:
I love Daily Light. It seems like so many days' verses are so applicable to my life that day.
Post a Comment