Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DONE!

Hey all!
So what do you think of my new look? I am not so sure about it myself...we shall see what happens :) Thankfully the look is easy to change so if I don't like it for the long run it will be very easy to fix!
I am off to bed! It is 2:40AM and I am EXHAUSTED!
Put up a poll to your left would you please tell me what you think? A long post coming soon :)
Blessings to you all and...Good Morning! :)

7 comments:

Salomé said...

Hey Katy!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. It was so sweet and nice to hear from you.
It's always so awesome to get in touch with other young people across the world who have the same passion and desire for Christ as I do.
So in light of that, thank you so much!
Hope to keep in touch.
God bless.

Scott Paris said...

*sniff* I think I'm going to miss the old look. But the new look looks awesome too!

Anonymous said...

This looks awsome!! Love the header. :)

ssa said...

Wow you did a super job! I love it. :)

love
your ssa

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Katy!

Anonymous said...

I very much like the new header.=)

Shelby Thomas said...

I love it! I've followed your blog for a while, and while the old look was very neat, I definitely love this one! I think it's the font. =)

Christ's blessings to ya!

Shelby