Followers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Two More Blessings :)

So here is my post for Dan and Jen :) I really have just been so excited to be getting closer to my siblings in the recent months. All three of them have been such a blessing to me personally :) I thank God for my siblings! Oh and I attempted to edit these pictures (the 1st ones in months) and was pretty excited with how they turned out :)
So today-I realized that I have been trying to handle things in my own strength. IT DIDN'T WORK! So today was filled with surrendering again to the Lord and then moving forward in HIS strength. New Beginnings are so exciting yet kind of scary yet EXCITING knowing that no matter what comes my way, my God is right there beside me every single step of the way :)

Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
By Chris Tomlin

"Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine"

4 comments:

Extreme Teen said...

Definitely a lesson I've been learning :)

Love the edits! Good job :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Katy!! I love that song!!

Jenny said...

wow Katy thats awesome!!! I really have enjoyed getting closer to you too. God sure has blessed me with an amazing sister!

Scott Paris said...

I know that guys don't usually use this word but, I think that it is really sweet and thought full that you took the time to say how much you care about your siblings.