Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick News :)

Hey all!

SO very quickly! God IS GOOD! HE IS FAITHFUL :) I know I say that alot but wow has He just proven Himself over and over again in my life! He is good!

Ok! So I have made some changes to my blog...mostly just sidebar things...I now have some of my top post picks linked for you all so that is new!

Also, one of my very good friends now has a blog! Check it out: Living Extreme.

So yeah, not much happening :) My sister Abby is planning on doing a guest post on here very soon so look for that coming soon :) I am actually thinking about hosting a series of guest posts...INTERESTED??? Just comment and I will get a hold of you :)

Oh and I also now have joined the world of AIM and would love to get in contact with any of you :): surrendered110 is my name or whatever it is called :)

Ok, so this was just a short post...

Just want to leave you with the reminder to keep your eyes oh CHRIST...

Blessings to you all :)

4 comments:

Extreme Teen said...

Ill do it YO! :D

Scott Paris said...

I would be ok with guest posting. My email is scottparis1127@yahoo.com What's the topic?

Anonymous said...

I love your the new blog look! And thank you for following my blog.=)

Princess0479 said...

Yo Katy!! i'd love to do a guest blog post when time permits and when God wills, but yes let me know when is a good day to post and on what topic :)??

i'd love to do it! HUGS!

blessings always!

In His Love, Jane.