Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Some quick news

Whew it has been awhile since I updated! I have been sick this week and so I have been taking it easy! :) But I wanted to pop in and just let you know that no I have not quit blogging. ;)

This week I have had a lot of time to get into couponing! Do any of you coupon? I have started using three amazing resources from the same lady and have saved a bunch of money (and even gotten money back) just by using coupons! Do any of you have tips or such about couponing. I am thinking about blogging my shopping endeavors. Would you be interested in that?

Also, Jason and I (our love story) has been featured on my friend Kristen's blog- The King's Bride. Be sure to check it out! :) Kristen has always been an inspiration to me so it was so neat when she asked! She is definitely a blessing :)

It is cold in Florida. No really. Like 60's and 70's and lower and I am FREEZING!!! :) Really wanting to buy that pair of maternity jeans so I can be a little bit warmer!!! :)

I am 15 weeks and my baby is the size of an apple. AND I have been feeling the flutters for a bit but the other night Jason got to feel his little baby move for the first time ever!!! :) So special! We are going to be finding out what it is soon and I have posted a poll to see what your guesses are :) We will see who is right :)

Well, I am off to get ready for the rest of the day.

Here is a verse I thought I would leave you with:

"But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed. "
Isaiah 53:5

What an amazing Savior we have! That was definitely a reminder to be oh so thankful to Him for all that He has done for me. Wow! He is good!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh Katy, that's so exciting! :) What a blessing to feel your little one moving...
I'm always intrigued and curious about couponing stories... but I live in Australia so it's not really applicable to me. Just interesting!
I can't remember when, but I recently discover Kirsten's blog(s), and I've really enjoyed reading what she shares! Can't wait to read your story over there too.
I voted Boy... I actually said girl, and then thought, "Why did I vote that? I really think it's a boy!" so changed the vote. :) Really, as long as it's a healthy baby - that's all we want.
Thank you for sharing that verse - what a wonderful reminder!
Love and blessings,
Rachael
P.S. You look so beautiful and happy in that photo :)

Rebecca said...

I voted girl! lol