It is an amazing video and it is scary that people do not even know who Hitler is or where willing to bury people alive. Whew! Definitely eye opening!!
WOW! That is definitely powerful and scary to see these people who don't know who Hitler was, the problem abortion is, where they stand on Heaven/Hell, and where the're going. I think every youth group needs to sit down and watch this. Thank you for sharing.
I am a Wife to my prince, a Mama to my son and a daughter of God. I love my Jesus and as a result of that I want to leave a completely surrendered life to Him. This is hard but...God is merciful and teaching me so many things about what He has for me in my role as a young wife and Mama!
4 comments:
Scary, scary stuff. Partly that there are people who think like the guy with the mohawk and partly because people have no idea who Hitler is.
I just put this on my blog 2 days ago! I loved this video. It was very incredible.
It is an amazing video and it is scary that people do not even know who Hitler is or where willing to bury people alive. Whew! Definitely eye opening!!
WOW! That is definitely powerful and scary to see these people who don't know who Hitler was, the problem abortion is, where they stand on Heaven/Hell, and where the're going. I think every youth group needs to sit down and watch this. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment