"Eliot was born with an undeveloped lung, a heart with a hole in it and DNA that placed faulty information into each and every cell of his body. However, that could not stop the living God from proclaiming Himself through this boy who never uttered a word."
What would have happened if this little ones life would have been snuffed out by abortion when they found out that supposedly: "He wouldn't make it to birth anyway." What blessings and miracles this family would have missed out on! And what an inspiration this little family is to me personally. I believe that God brought this video to mind this morning and that I was supposed to share it with you all. So I did.
You can find Elliots Dad's blog here: 99 Balloons and his Mom's blog here: Orbit of the Mooneys and there is also a link on the Dad's website to the blog that they wrote during Eliot's life and after.
What or who inspires you today?











4 comments:
Yes, I have seen this video before and I always cry buckets every time. What an amazing story. I was at the Dr. today for a prenatal appointment and they offered to do a pre-screening test that checks for abnormalities and problems with the baby. I looked at my doctor and said "no matter what, if my baby is sick, disabled, mentally or physically handicapped...I WILL carry him/her full-term and enjoy them as long as God allows them to breathe." (I said all that to say that I didn't want the pre-screen and will accept whatever God gives us.) She agreed and then we both talked about how babies are blessings and no matter what the defect, they are all to be loved...not terminated in a heartless abortion. Ok...so sorry about the long comment here...this story is so special. Thanks for posting!
No thank you so much for sharing your heart and wow what an inspiration you are and I definitely agree! I think it is wise to just wait and see what GOD will give and wow yeah this movie inspires me every single time! :)
Blessings :)
I have seen this video before. It is so touching and powerful.
Thank you for all the comments on my blog. I'm ashamed I have never come to YOUR blog. WOW! I am so encouraged and blessed!
While reading your love story, I was blown away. LOVE IT. When I became engaged in 2009, I began a blog to record my engagement, wedding prep, marriage, etc. and also to encourage the readers towards a life of purity and modesty. Lately, I have been searching for stories....just like yours. I'm interested in posting your stody, if that's okay. Go look around and let me know if it's something you would be interested in. www.thekingsbride31.blogspot.com
Blessings!
Post a Comment