Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Courageous the movie


Last night we took some youth and went and saw the movie "Courageous". Wow! That pretty much sums it up! It was absolutely phenominal! Not only was it done incredibly well but heartwrenching yet hysterical the next moment. They did a perfect mix with drama but also laughter. It was so neat!

The movie is aimed towards Fathers but I walked away with so so much from it! There were so many life lessons in it. Seriously, it is a must see :)

Have any of you seen it yet? What were your thoughts?

6 comments:

Marli said...

i am dying to see. we are waiting for it to come out in the magnificient rebox. ;)

ledatangen said...

I have been very eager to see that too! Hopefully I will get to go see it sometime this week.

Did you ever see "Letters to God"-another phenomenal movie (I think by the same people who did this movie)

Unknown said...

We have not seen it yet and because we don't care for going to the theatre, we will probably wait until it comes out on DVD. CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

Linzie said...

Dustin and I just went on a date day to see it today. We thought it was absolutely AMAZING!!! Dustin even said that he would like to sign that Resolution. I was completely blown away by the ending. :)

Summer said...

Oh, I want to see it sooooo bad!!! I think we might some time this week . . . or at least I hope so ;)

Stephanie said...

I saw it last night (surprising that a theater would actually play it here in Canada) and was very impressed - definitely my favourite that they've come out with so far!

p.s I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet about the guest post I offered to do. I have your email address and will contact you soon :)