Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

As I wait for the fax to go through...

I am sitting in the office waiting for a fax that I am sending to go through. Since it is 28 pages it is taking a while so I thought why not just update my blog for fun?

So what has been going on in my life lately? Hmmm, let me think:


I found this picture on my computer the other night :) What sweet memories it brings back! It is hard to believe we have been married for over five months. It seems like forever but in a very very good way! I thought I loved him on our wedding day but I am realizing that I really didn't know what love was yet! I am learning more each and every day :)

Ok, so I am not faxing anymore. Just to let you know.

So one of the things I love about my husband is how hard he works! Yesterday and today he has been working on making our front porch nicer :) He painted it and it turned out in an awesome way:


To some it may just seem like a porch but to me it is a labor of love :) And wow it looks SO much better then it did before!!! :)

So then Jason decided to tackle some of the very out of control bushes that were around the porch. He hacked. He chopped. And then did each some more. He was labor and I was management. Well, and picture taker ;)






I am one blessed girl :) I love my husband so very very much and yes my love is amazingly handsome :)

 I am so thankful that the Lord worked in my life the way He did and that He also showed me how wrong I had been in wearing my purity like a badge on my sleeve (thinking I was better just because I didn't do________________________).  God has taught me so much in my relationship with Jason. We did not court and we really didn't date. Does that make sense? Not really! :) God took two people and brought them together in such an amazing way I can not believe it!

We were best friends, God showed him I was the one he was going to marry, we became better friends,

The first picture we ever had taken together.

 he asked me to be in a relationship,

The night he asked me to be in a relationship with him :)

we got engaged-

Christmas Day 2010-The night we got engaged :)
and then one year and two months to the day after we met we got married.

May 28, 2011-the day I married the love of my life :)

 Not what I had in mind for MY plan of how my love life was going to go. God had such a bigger plan. Such a better plan. Wow. :)

Well, that was random. But that is ok :) Now I am off to read the Word with my husband. What is something you can brag on your husband about?  I would love to hear :) Blessings!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Today is my 5 year wedding anniversary and if you think you love your man after 5 months...just WAIT for 5 years. It is incredible when I think back at how much I thought I loved him then and how that compares to now...it is so much deeper and intimate than it was on that day. Wow. We are still enjoying our honeymoon. Just goes to show what true love can bring and the blessings that come along with it. :) Fun times!!!!! :) My man is such a blessing to me in so many ways, I could write a book. Ha ha. Seriously though, enjoy every minute and keep the fires burning! :)

Jen said...

This was so amazing to read! You are both such blessings and God is definitely using you. What an inspiration your story is to people. Love you both! :)

Marli said...

yay for random! ;D great post!

HIS daughter said...

Sally-
Thank you so much for your encouragement! Five years is awesome! I am so excited to see where we will be when we reach that point! Course by then you will be 10 years! :) God is amazing! :)
Blessings!

HIS daughter said...

Jen-
Aww thank you so much! :) You are so sweet :)
Blessings!

HIS daughter said...

Purposely At Home-
Lol I am glad you like the random hehehe :) I should do more of it :)
Blessings!