I finally got some pictures though of our FINISHED master bedroom! I thought I would share them with you :)
If you don't remember this is what our master bedroom looked like before renovation:
This is what it looked like during renovation (which took oh so long). Jason worked so hard on it:
| Jason with one of our helpers :) |
And now it is finished! Well, it has been finished for awhile but I just got around to taking the pictures! :) This is our master bedroom after:
| And yes the dresser is missing a drawer! Lol :) |
I have realized how fun it is to redo a house but wow is it a lot of hard work!!!! One tip I would definitely say we learned the hard way is to start in ONE room and go from there DO NOT rip apart your entire house it causes a lot of stress lol :)
I am so blessed! God is so good! So do any of have any favorite renovations you have done? I would love to see pictures just leave a link :)












5 comments:
waw! That is AWESOME! i wouldn't even know where to start! :O
It's beautiful! Oh, Katy, you've done such a good job. :) Pass on the encouragement to your hubby as well - people are going to be so blessed coming into your beautiful home to share fun and fellowship with your family (obviously, they probably won't really be hanging out in your bedroom, but I'm sure the rest is just as beautiful!)
Rachael
how lovely! y'all did a fabulous job. :)
Wow, it does not even look like the same room! Lovely!
Awww thank you so much ladies!!! :) Jason worked so so hard on it! :) He may have a future in home renovation ;) Blessings!!! :)
Post a Comment