Many of you may wonder why I have decided to transfer over there at this point in my life and the answeer is really quite simple. I am entering a new chapter in my life and while I absolutely love this blog I felt led to move on to another one (just as I am moving on in my life). I thought it would be neat (since I am going to be writing my very first post on my new blog) to re-visit the very first blog post that I did for this blog. You can check that out here: No Compromise. I wrote that in 2008. I am amazed at the journey the Lord has taken me on since then! :)
And now onto the new chapter in this adventure-
Click on the picture below to visit and/or follow my new blog! :)
14 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment